Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
i love ma boy!

I'm so friggin tired!! I need my sleep!! But i dont think i can sleep early today!! Anyway, Yea.. Yesterday, was another kayaking. Yeah!! Everyone passed the test! Yea.. we had to kayak back to shore from a friggin FAR DISTANCE!! My arms, backs and legs are aching!! I've got one big blue black on my arm! and the other arm is like.. skin is tearing! Argh! Anyway, after kayaking went to meet Elijah!!! Yea.. so sweet!! He got me ice lemon tea! Anyway, yup! He kept chasing me home cos' i'm so friggin out of strength! Anyway, i refused! Sherlyn is stubborn, remember? ANyway, went to eat chicken chop noodle!! Man.. i missed it soOoOo much!! Anyway, after that, we walked to the beach!! Yea!! See plane! It've been a long time since i last did that. ANyway, spent time and all. I had fun.. and i mean.. GREAT fun!! I dont know why.. but it's just EVERY date we go, it's always so perfect! (minus of minor things). Yea.. i love my baby so much!! Anyway, didnt finish my english summary!! Was too tired! ANyway, went to school. Today was a stoned out day. I was basically plain stoning. But, i still went crazy in the end! Haha. ANyway, went to Tampines with Weiyan. Once again, to get......... STUFFS. Yea.. Now i'm home. i've got SoOoO much to do!! I'm so gonna sleep late again!! But.. it's all gonna be worthwhile. Alright, i better get started with the STUFFS before i dont have the time to finish it all. Shall update again!! love ma precious baby loads!!

With love, on Monday, February 13, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse